Ir para conteúdo

CERF 2006 , Feito por mim for the Gringos :P

gLm

bom , eu fiz esse movie esse ano pra uns gringos de uma lan , o movie é de uma lan , frags de CF em lan etc ... então eu fiz o review pro site www.moviemakers.nu , como lá só de fala inglês e eu num to com o minimo saco pra traduzir ta ai

This movie was released in mid August 2006 and it features players from the top 16 teams in Romania, which participated at a tournament held at Romexpo Bucuresti.

For the intro I choosed the soundtrack from Pirates of the Carrabien and for the fragpart I sticked to used bands like Linkin Park and Inflames.

The quality of the movie is not as good as Cluj Cup 1 but I would say it's OK. The frags are a no-comment aspect of the movie. I mean, there were insane frags left out of the movie because of the time limit of 13 minutes that I decided on.

The movie also introduces a great 3D part, a very nice animation but it's not perfect but it's pretty good.

The outro is a standard one, and a fast one also, didn't wanted a very complex one

Soundtrack

Klaus Badelt - Blood Ritual

Evanescence - Missing

Linkin Park - From the Inside

Wig Wam - In my Dreams

Inflames - Only for the Weak

Link @ Filefront

a qualidade ta praticamente perfeita , bastante efeitos legais ( como aquelas balas 3d ) e Musica legal tbm ^^

tamanho : 413 mega

duração : 13 minutos

codec : wmv

PS: a borda não fui eu q fiz :P

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 2 weeks later...
  • Criar Novo...